Wednesday 17 August 2011

Disrobing part 2

You may remember my Disrobing Dysmorphia post back in May.

No?

For anyone prone to feel queasy you have been warned, but the post is here.

So. It's now August. I am by no means Kate Moss in stature but I am on the way to being fitter and healthier. I now weigh 10 stone 8, so a few pounds lighter but my body is changing shape and I am learning all the time about food nutrition and fitness.

I want to lose another 7 pounds in the next month or so, and I am realising how I need to change my eating habits. I have been so lucky to have been helped by Team Bangs 1 member and all round goddess Melissa with nutrition advice - check out her blog here. I am also starting to use Promax Diet protein shakes to help me, and I am now logging EVERYTHING I eat to stop me from losing track and just, well - bingeing :)



So, here is a little update (it's only small as it's an iPhone snap).

Still overweight, still got lots of work to do but it's progress, and Rome wasn't built in a day and all that jazz. Team Bangs training and being true to myself about what I eat and I will get there...

DD

x

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lady, you are just so beautiful in every possibly way!

    Look at how much your body has changed - still every part of you is still special and amazing! I'm so very proud of you and I think you look flipping well HOTNESS!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well girl! Half the battle is making the mental commitment! You've got this! Xxx

    ReplyDelete