Tuesday 2 August 2011

Cosmo blog awards- nominate me!



Dear lovely readers,

I would be honoured and delighted if you could help me spread the word of endo and it's effect on life by nominating me in the Cosmo 2011 blog awards.

I don't expect to win - the Dex Diva is a little blog and hasn't got the HUGE readership (yet!) of many other blogs, but I know that I reach a lot of other ladies suffering from endo and related issues, and that makes me a happy Diva. 4,000 hits a month say I am making some impact, and for a newbie that is amazing.

If the Dexterous Diva has inspired you in any way to run, to get out there and be fit and healthy and/or to seek help with your health please click the link to the right here, or below and enter www.dexterousdiva.co.uk in the Health, Diet and Fitness section.

Thanks so much :)

DD

x

 

fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment